As a client
Join us... As a Client
We would love the opportunity to serve you as a client.
We offer individual, couples, family and group sessions to address a variety of behavioral health needs including but not limited to:
- Mood disorders (including depression and anxiety)
- Autism spectrum and communication disorder
- Behavioral management
- College student transition/development
- Eating disorders
- Substance use disorders
- Trauma (including PTSD)
- Pre-marital & marital counseling
- Parenting skill development
The full scale cost for services is $135.00/session (individual/couples/family) or $75.00/session (group). At this time, all of our clinicians are private pay only, but can provide the documentation needed for out of network reimbursement.
Forms of payment accepted include cash/check/credit card.
In order to schedule an intake appointment, please contact us with the following information:
- What are your reason(s) for seeking therapy?
- What type of clinician do you prefer? (Gender, age, training/experience)
- What are your schedule restrictions?
- How are you planning to pay for services? (Cash v. behavioral health care coverage)
Click here to locate the necessary forms you will need to complete before your first visit.
With this information, we can match you with the staff members best suited to helping you meet your goals. The intake appointment usually lasts 45-60 minutes and allows you to see the facility and meet the treatment team. Most likely, you will not begin working with the horses until at least your second appointment. We generally see clients weekly, bi-weekly or monthly and schedule appointments six days a week, with the exception of Sunday. Most of the time we are working outside, so we are often weather and sunset dependent.
You may contact us at 704-608-8441 or email@example.com.